Our wide range of products for the laundry industry allows us to offer Duffels and Ironing Belts for equipping virtually all machines of all manufacturers worldwide: Electrolux (Dubix), Lapauw, Jensen, Girbau, IPSO-Alliance, Primus, Danube, Kannegiesser, Passat, Lavater, Biko, Olma, Vega System, Chicago Dryer, Staht, GMP, among others.
The quality of our products, the extensive experience of Layfil’s staff, our in-depth knowledge of the market and a wide available range of punched felt allow us to offer the best “tailor-made” solutions for any case or client.
- Steel wool
- Jute or Meta-Aramid Mesh
- Polyester duffel
- 100% Cotton Cover or 100% Nomex® with side cords
- 100% Polyester, 1,000 g / m², 2.8 mm thick, with very resistant support fabric of 310 gr / m² to avoid elongation
- One side of the belt has a gas treatment to adhere accurately to the traction roller better. The sides are molten to avoid fraying of the support fabric
- Polyester Felt with top quality Silicone coating (Non-toxic)
- A weight of 1,050 g / m²
- Thickness from 2 mm to 2.5 mm
- 100% polyester multifilament support fabric with working temperature of 150ºC
|Weight||1,500 g / m2|
|Support fabric||480 g /m2|
|Maximum working temperature||220ºC|
|Weight||950 g /m2|
|Thickness||+/- 3 mm|
|Support fabric||100% Polyester|
|Maximum working temperature||200ºC|
They can be sewn or corner-chamfered to overlap
Weight from 2 kg / m² to 4.2 kg / m²
The composition can be:
- 100% Polyester
- Polyester – Meta-Aramid
- Polyester – Meta-Aramid and PTFE
Weight from 400 gr / m² to 1,300 gr / m²
The composition can be:
- 100% Polyester.
- Polyester – Meta Aramid
- 100% Meta-Aramid
- Polyester – Meta-Aramid and PTFE
Metal roller coating for central calenders
- Spring-Belt: Traditional spring. Different types of spring available depending on the calender model
- Techno Press: Evolution of the traditional spring. Perforated and toothed belt with non straight contour to hold accurately all the positions of the spiral, avoiding movement and helping the aspiration through the perforation of the tape
- Max Press: Special spring with perforated toothed belt base. Upper plates with hooks for stable fixation of the duffel and maximum use of the heat transfer from the tub (energy saving), helping the aspiration through the perforation of the tape
- Sheets: Different sheets for all types of calenders
- Lapauw springs: Special individual conical springs for Lapauw calender
All kind of tools for the installation and proper maintenance of springs and duffels
- Spring carrier cart
- Lapauw spring manipulator
- Spring tensor
- Pressure gauge
We have different types of wax
- Special Kannegiesser High Power Wax: Presented in antistatic flakes. Solidification temperature 91ºC to 97ºC. Melting point 105°C to 111°C. Working temperature up to 250°C. 25 kg bags. High Quality.
- LYF-Extrawax: Presented in small antistatic scales. Solidification temperature 44°C to 49°C. Temperature range up to 190ºC. Reduced residues. 4 and 18 kg bottles. 80 kg containers. High Quality.
- Ecologic: Presented in pellets. Working temperature from 175ºC uo to 190ºC. Melting point 61°C. No residues. 25 kg containers. High Quality.
- C2 Wax: Presented in small antistatic scales. Solidification temperature 46°C to 52°C. Melting point 57°C to 63°C. Temperature range up to 185ºC. 25 kg bags. Medium Quality.
- Karagami: Presented in pellets / powder. Solidification temperature not determined. Melting point 60°C approx. Temperature range up to 175ºC. 25 kg bags. Medium Quality.
- Liquid Wax: 500 g cans (Vaporizer). Special for wall calenders.
- Paraffin: Presented in powder. Melting point 58°C. 15 kg boxes. Low quality.
This is a totally different concept in calender lubrication. Unlike flake waxes, the product is designed to be effective over the wide range of working temperatures used in modern laundries, from relatively low temperatures of steam calenders to high temperatures of the new thermal oil heated calenders. It has also been developed to minimize the residual effects of the new chemical components in current cleaning agents, bleaches and other additives.
A new generation of calender maintenance. Regardless of the type of wax or lubricant used, due to the combination of heat, lint residues, alkalis and carbonised wax powder residues, deposits can always appear in the tub.
Unique combination of strong cleaner and wax
Used where strong action is required such as in presses and calender tub inlets. It contains a special abrasive that leaves no trace in metal or aluminium. Removes all residues: alkalis, starch, carbonized wax, lint deposits and others.
Used on hot surfaces, it requires wearing safety gloves and suitable protective equipment.
- Safety gloves for cleaning presses and calenders with hot surfaces
- White and Orange wax applicators designed to apply wax. Made of polyester with silicone barrier or meta-aramid, available in different sizes
- Cleaning blankets made of steel-cotton wool, stainless steel – cotton wool and stainless steel – Meta-Aramid in different sizes, from 180 cm to 220 and 305 cm.
- Self-made aspiration filters for feeders.
- Cleaning blankets made of nylon green fiber, abrasive mineral and heat-stable resin. Weight of 750 g / m² and 150 x 96 cm dimensions.
- Steel wool. Weight per roll 5 kg.
- EASY CLEAN. Most of the dirt sticks to the Easy Clean, beeing eliminated when the device is removed. It can be used periodically without changing the duffel. We recommend using it just before changing the duffel.
Suitable fo steel and stainless steel tubs (other materials to be tested first before using full width). Most economical calender cleaning system.
Guiding belts for calenders composed of Polyester, Meta-Aramid Polyester, Polyester-Twaron Kevlar… Widths of 13, 14 or 16 mm (depending on the model), and working temperatures ranging from 170ºC to 240ºC depending on the belt.
In this way it is possible to choose the right calender belt that best suits the job at hand.
Wireless ulrasonic welder for calender belts
- Totally safe welding
- No heating required (just place the belt and pull the
trigger, it welds instantly)
- Minimal interruption in the process
- Strong ultrasonic welding (no noise)
The Tape-Matic welder eliminates knots and provides a long-lasting joint.
The power supply wire has been removed and it is designed to work
with a rechargeable battery.
The use of the Tape Matic welder ensures considerable time savings
in production stops.
Replacement battery included